Parent-Tot Open Gym Rules and Guidelines
Listed below are changes to Parent-Tot Open Gym. These changes are for the safety of the children, parents, and equipment.
* Children who are non-walkers must stay in the front half of the gym. There will be partitions set up to mark the area. This would include parents who have infants with them. These parents must stay in the designated area even if their other child is a walker.
* No running while carrying your children.
* Parents must stay with their child at all times.
Even 6 year olds must stay with their parents.
* The High Bars and Beams will be closed off for
Parent-Tot Open Gym.
* Parents and children should not be on the outside (Back side) of the pit.
* NO Parents are allowed on any of the equipment at any time.
* Trampolin Rules:
*One Child on the trampoline at a time.
*Walk on and off the tramp.
*Jumping only inside the red box.
* Pit Rules:
* No tossing children into the pit.
* Must jump in bottom first.
* Parents -please no sitting or
lounging in the pits.
Special Open Gym Events:
None at this time.